Ad Brite

Sunday, February 7, 2010

the ultimate gift

Hello Friends,
i'm back.since,i'm new to blogging i'm not able to figure out what would you all love to read.so,i thought i'll share my experience reading this beautiful book called "The Ultimate Gift" by Jim Stovall.I've below penned down a small description of that book,which according to me is a "must Read".I'm starting my Blog with the experiences i gained through others's lives and books.I aspire to start writing my views soon.




Red Stevens was a self-made man who gave his family everything -- and ruined them in the process. Now, his estate of oil companies and cattle ranches is divided
among greedy and self-serving relatives as his life's tenure touches its finish line, one member is singled out for something special: Red's great-nephew, Jason.

In a darkened room, isolated from the rest of his family, Jason is confronted by the image of his deceased great uncle on a video monitor...and so begins a 12 month quest for purpose and meaning in an empty life, as Jason attempts to complete the tasks required to receive Red Stevens' greatest bequest...The Ultimate Gift.



Signing off for today.
Thnx.tc :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment